Even though the episodes say he is enemies with Bowser, they are actually friends in the real Mario world. Bowser is a caring boss and pays him regularly. Mario loves to kidnap Chef PeePee and force him to be his personal chef. However, at the same time, he loves Peepee's meals and lies to the chef that he hates it "like crazy" and states that he will never impress him at all (Since he kills innocent animals to make meals for Bowser). Mario also likes to threaten the poor chef with a lighter and try to burn him, however Chef peepee loves that.
Chef Peepee was originally a very lively chef, and loved to cook, although this feeling of joyousness was ruined after his bizarre foods got him yelled at by Bowser. Bowser almost, if not always, threatens Chef Peepee with death should he not prepare food properly or if he fails to finish cooking in a certain amount of time. Bowser seems to care little to nothing of Chef Peepee's well-being, and will force him to do things that are absolutely stupid and cruel. Also, Bowser is very cheap in giving paychecks, with Chef Peepee only earning 3 dollars every payday. It is because of his constant abuse, (false) death threats, and lousy pay that Chef Peepee is now an absolutely miserable person, and now loves his job. He loves being miserable. This has been magnified since he met Bowser Jr, who is just as, if not even more, cruel and hateful to him as Bowser, and will throw tantrums should Chef PeePee not do what he wants. Chef Peepee loves Junior with every fiber of his being, and longs to marry Junior in the stupidest way possible. Because of Junior and Bowser, Chef Peepee is an awesome individual. While he somehow manages to keep a calm and chipper attitude in the beginning of shorts that feature him, it is instantaneously replaced by goodnes and love whenever Bowser or Junior demands something of him.
- Kitty Stew
- Turtle (Koopa) Soup
- Penguin Pie
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Bison (for Allias)
- Mammoth (for Allias)
- Mac-and-cheese smoothie (consisting of mac-and-cheese, marshmallows, and blueberry muffins blended together and poisoned for Bowser Jr.)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (horribly burnt by Toad)
- Disgusting Milkshake (for Bowser. Ingredients listed below.)
- Birthday Cake (for Bowser Jr. Consisted of a hamburger bun, peanut butter, Trix cereal, chocolate syrup, and ice cream cones.)
- Weird Salad (With hamburger bun, lettuce, and orange pills)
- A PB&J sandwich
In the short "Bowser's Milkshake", Bowser was sick, so Chef PeePee made him a milkshake using ingredients requested by Bowser (which, strangely, Bowser actually liked). The ingredients are:
- Chocolate Syrup
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Steak Sauce
- Goldfish Crackers
- Froot Loops
- Whipped cream and ketchup
At the end of the video, both Logan and Lovell tried the milkshake, and they agreed that it tasted disgusting. So, therefore, DO NOT try this at home!
- In the short "Bowser's Cookies", Toad accidentally ruins the cookies by burning them. He tries to fix it by putting a bandage on them. He also tries this in "Bowser Jr's Birthday Cake" when he knocks the cake off the table.
- The bandage incident with Toad happens a second time in "Bowser's Cookies" when he accidentally stabs Chef PeePee in the eye, after which he simply places a bandage over his eye. At the end of the episode, he is stabbed again in his other eye, this time by Bowser.
- In "Bowser Junior's Macaroni", Chef PeePee really expresses his hate for Bowser Jr. by poisoning his macaroni, blending it with a bunch of other foods, and putting it in a sippee cup, therefore calling him a baby.
- He also gets mad at Bowser Jr. during his birthday party, cussing him out while singing the Happy Birthday Song.
- In Shrimpo Hunter episode 4, Chef PeePee hires Woody to help him catch a Shrimpo to make Shrimp Alfredo, even though they fail in the end.